Manufacturer: Kaeser Air
The Kaeser M58 210 cfm Air Compressor. Price includes trailer and available in 100 psi (210 cfm) or 145 psi (175 cfm). Also availabile in a Utility Mount (spec sheet below).
UPDATE 3 Day Sale. Limited to current inventory. Includes Freight allowance of $850
Current Sale Price, subject to end without notice. Jan price increase to take effect, contact if ready to purchase and save prior to sale expiring. First come, first save basis. Reduced from $24,880 and includes freight ALLOWANCE with offloading by the customer. With the current promo (subject to end without notice) and already being lower by a couple thousand than others, we still welcome an inquiry based on quantity and actual freight destination for possibly an even better price. Serious inquiries only when ready to commit.
We welcome a call or email (Equipment Quote Request Form above) to revisit a price (even if one is posted) based on your freight location, qty, options, payment method, etc as all of these factors effect a final price.
Please obtain another price or two on the parallel model and options prior to contacting us so you can be prepared to recognize the savings and move forward with a commitment to save you hundreds, if not thousands.
Most of our larger equipment posted prices (unless otherwise noted) are based on a wire transfer, include a freight allowance and customer offloading.
- No DEF Required
- Maximum pressures up to 205 psig
- Optional compressed air treatment package
- Towable and skid mount options
- M58 Utility designed for cross-mounting on service vehicles
- Easy maintenance:
Large, wide-opening enclosure doors for easy access to all components
“Low Emission Zone MOBILAIR”: Minimal pollutant emissions in accordance with US EPA emission standards
Cool, clean compressed air
- The compressed air is cooled to 45°F above ambient temperature.
- With the compressed air cooler installed at an angle, the accumulated condensate is easily drained away.
- The hot exhaust gasses from the motor are also used to aid condensate evaporation. This prevents condensate accumulation from causing the cooler to freeze up.
- The microfilter provides additional oil filtration to ensure a high quality of compressed air. The included differential pressure gauge lets you see the filter’s status at a glance.
Additional air treatment components should be installed downstream of the aftercooler and
centrifugal separator in order to achieve a specified compressed air quality class.
Patented Anti-Frost Control
For models without a compressed air aftercooler, Kaeser’s patented Anti-Frost Control automatically adjusts the operating temperature in relation to the ambient temperature. This extends the uptime and service life of both the compressor and the tools.