Manufacturer: Kaeser Air
The Kaeser M58 Utility Mount 210 cfm Air Compressor. Available in 100 psi (210 cfm) or 145 psi (175 cfm) specs on below brochures.
5-15-19 ONE Only 100 psi 2016 Utility M58 with only 165 hrs – very good condition with a 12 mth warranty. Please call if ready to purchase, depending on freight location will be worth the savings of a couple thousand from the posted price. Serious inquiries only please.
UPDATE 2 Day Sale Price, subject to end without notice. First come, first save basis. Serious inquiries only. Reduced from $24,880 and includes freight allowance, please contact for price based on actual freight destination, but includes freight allowance of $850
We welcome a call or email (Equipment Quote Request Form above) to revisit a price (even if one is posted) based on your freight location, qty, options, payment method, etc as all of these factors effect a final price. Please obtain another price or two on the parallel model and options prior to contacting us so you can be prepared to recognize the savings and move forward with a commitment to save you hundreds, if not thousands. Most of our larger equipment posted prices (unless otherwise noted) are based on a wire transfer, include a freight allowance and customer offloading.
- No DEF required
- Maximum pressures up to 205 psig
- Optional compressed air treatment package
- Towable and skid mount options
- M58 Utility designed for cross-mounting on service vehicles
- Easy maintenance:
Large, wide-opening enclosure doors for easy access to all components
“Low Emission Zone MOBILAIR”: Minimal pollutant emissions in accordance with US EPA emission standards
Cool, clean compressed air
- The compressed air is cooled to 45°F above ambient temperature.
- With the compressed air cooler installed at an angle, the accumulated condensate is easily drained away.
- The hot exhaust gasses from the motor are also used to aid condensate evaporation. This prevents condensate accumulation from causing the cooler to freeze up.
- The microfilter provides additional oil filtration to ensure a high quality of compressed air. The included differential pressure gauge lets you see the filter’s status at a glance.
Additional air treatment components should be installed downstream of the aftercooler and
centrifugal separator in order to achieve a specified compressed air quality class.
Standalone, space-saving source of compressed air
- With their compact footprint, these units are perfectly suited for installing on a truck cargo bed or anywhere on a construction site where a reliable source of quality compressed air is required.
- In addition, smart features like the fixed lifting eye and the skid mounting with fork-lift pockets make the machine very easy to transport.
- Refueling, oil changes, and other maintenance tasks are simple with convenient component access from the side.
- The exhaust is directed upward. The M58 Utility is equipped with a built-in diesel fine particulate filter for low emission zones as standard (in compliance with Tier 4).
Patented Anti-Frost Control
For models without a compressed air aftercooler, Kaeser’s patented Anti-Frost Control automatically adjusts the operating temperature in relation to the ambient temperature. This extends the uptime and service life of both the compressor and the tools.