The New Multiquip AR14H Ride-On compact 1-ton class asphalt roller delivers exceptional compaction performance on asphalt and granular soils. A wise investment for demanding construction professionals looking for versatility and productivity. With being the newest on redesigns about 2 yrs ago, this AR14H has some positive improvements over other mfgs in this category. Click below pdf for detailed specs.
In our physical stock. Call for pricing based on actual freight location and payment method. Serious and ready to commit inquiries only please.
If looking at 1 Ton Rollers, you will see between this Multiquip, Bomag BW900 and Wacker RD12A all have relatively the same specs and the same Honda GX630. We are going to look to keep stock on this model to ship to a customer and with Wacker already out past Aug and Bomag on at least 8-10 wk lead times (fluid and due to change lead times) we will do our best on pricing, but the Multiquip unit is a more expensive unit to begin with and actual freight will come in to play, but at least we hope to have availability. Serious inquiries only.
This price includes a freight allowance shipped to a Commercial address with offloading by the customer. While we do have in our physical inventory, please feel free to contact us regarding availability and final price due to actual freight cost and payment method.
We welcome a call or email (Equipment Quote Request Form above) to revisit a price (even if one is posted) based on your freight location, qty, options, payment method, etc as all of these factors effect a final price. Please obtain another price or two on the parallel model and options prior to contacting us so you can be prepared to recognize the savings and move forward with a commitment to save you hundreds, if not thousands. Most of our larger equipment posted prices (unless otherwise noted) are based on a wire transfer, include a freight allowance and customer offloading.
MQ AR14H Ride-On Roller Brochure (click for pdf)
- Reliable Honda GX630 engine offers easy starting and exceptionally quiet operation
- Compact design provides operator with clear line of sight for better steering
- Recessed drive motors and minimal frame overhang enables clearance of high curbs and obstructions
- Maintenance free articulation joint and vibratory assembly greatly reduces service time
- Heavy duty steel frame and high strength fiberglass composite resist wear and tear and are exceptionally durable
- 12V power outlet charges portable electronic devices and cup holder holds standard travel mugs
- Easy to use controls provide intuitive access to vibration, water pump, and water flow controls
- Engine drain hose simplifies service by facilitating clean and easy oil changes
- 35 gallon water tank with tethered cap provides extended run time on asphalt applications and prevents lost caps
- Hour/Tachometer enable accurate measure of hour usage and engine RPM
|Compaction Force||3400 lb||15.12 kN|
|Travel Speed||4.8 mph||7.7 kph|
|Water Tank Capacity||35 gal||132.48 L|
|Front Drum Width||35.6 in||904 mm|
|Rear Drum Width||35.6 in||904 mm|