The Multiquip DuoScreed DSGPULW sports a unique blade profile that enables just one operator to quickly and accurately strike off concrete floors using a single blade for both form-to-form or wet screeding applications.
- Simple but durable power unit utilizes a maintenace-free flexible drive shaft design
- Powered by a Honda GX35 4-stroke gasoline engine
- Control handle is adjustable to operator height and sports a convenient fingertip throttle control
- Easily maneuver around obstructions without marring slab surface
- Unique light-weight blade design (1.95 pounds per linear foot) requires no tools to remove and is ideal for form-to-form or wet screeding
- While the unit is in the stand alone position, adjust the handles to waist height to ulitize the form to form side of the blade.
- While the unit is in the stand alone position, simply lower the operator handle to knee level to use the wet screed side of the blade.
- Blade sizes available in lengths from 6 to 16 feet (1.8 to 4.8 meters)
- Excitor weight is quickly and easily adjustable for different blade lengths, no tooling required.
Blade Construction Aluminum Blade Options – 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16 ft
Engine Honda GX-35SAT
Engine Power 1.3 HP
Power Unit Weight 32 lb
Drive System Straight – Flexible-Shaft