The Multiquip-Mikasa MVH128GH Reversible Plate Compactor is the ideal high-production machines for efficient compaction of sand, gravel and cohesive soils. This model replaced the MVH120VGH.
UPDATE 5-9-19 Only one unit left at this offer. UPDATE 4-28-19 – Two units in our physical stock with minor freight scratches – Get the step up in quality on the Multiquip compared to the Wacker units and close the price gap with these two units. Discounted $238 for the incoming freight damage reduces these units to $4,250 ea. Please call to check availability and place order or simply place order on line and note you would like one of these units and we will reduce the amount when we accept your payment.
UPDATE – Sale subject to current in stock availability (single digit qty available). Price includes freight to a Commercial address with offloading by the customer* Unlike the majority of our on-line competitors, we stock this model and usually can ship same day.
MQ Reversible Plate Brochure (click for pdf of models & specs)
- Reliable Honda GX160 engine.
- Fold-out front cover for easy access to all maintenance points.
- Hour/Tachometer to measure machine hour usage and engine RPM.
- Cyclonic pre-cleaner to capture most airborne contaminants for engine protection and extended service life.
- Heavy duty shock mounts to withstand harsh operating environment while reducing vibration to the operator and helping to extend component life.
- Hydraulic controls enables operator to easily switch direction from forward to reverse while also allowing for spot compaction.
- Rugged base plate manufactured from high strength steel for top performance and featuring open design for easy cleanup.
- Steel frame protective guard with fully integrated cage protects the engine from loose debris or dirt while serving as a lifting bar for easy portability.
- Low profile base plate lowers the center of gravity dramatically improving travel speed.
- Optional- tool-free wheel kit, model WHL158 (this model fits the MVH128 & MVH158) $325 when shipped with the plate
|Centrifugal Force||5283 lbf||23.5 kN|
|Exciter Speed||5400 VPM|
|Plate Size||23.2×15.8 in
|Max Forward Speed
|89 ft||27 m|
|Overall Length||40.55 in||1030 mm|
|Overall Width||15.75 in||400 mm|
|Overall Height||38 in||965 mm|
|Operating Weight||268 lb||122 kg|