The MQ Whiteman line of power buggies is expanding with the introduction of the new Multiquip-Whiteman WBH-21EFP Propane Powered Buggy. This model features an 18 horsepower Vanguard engine that’s powered by propane offering extended run time.
UPDATE 12-10-18 Sale priced on this in stock unit only. Includes freight to a Commercial address with offloading by the customer or pickup at the freight hub of UPS Freight or XPO Freight. Payment is based on a wire transfer or add for a credit card.
We welcome a call or email (Equipment Quote Request Form above) to revisit a price (even if one is posted) based on your freight location, qty, options, payment method, etc as all off these factors effect a final price. Please obtain another price or two on the parallel model and options prior to contacting us so you can be prepared to recognize the savings and move forward with a commitment to save you hundreds, if not thousands. Most of our larger equipment posted prices (unless otherwise noted) are based on a wire transfer, include a freight allowance and customer offloading.
Please keep in mind these Whiteman-Multiquip Concrete/Landscape Buggies are built for the Pro’s and are not a price point buggy like some of the competition.
MQ WBH 21EFP Propane Power Buggy Brochure (click for pdf)
- Payload capacity 21 cubic foot (595 L)
- Maximum load capacity 3200 Lbs. (1451 kg)
- High density polyethylene tub will withstand the toughest use
- 18 HP Vanguard propane engine with 3 years manufacturers warranty*
- Starting system recoil and electric start
- EPA/CARB compliant fuel system
- Low maintenance – burns cleaner, fewer ensue deposits which affect efficiency and overall maintenance
- Fuel capacity 7.5 gallon baffled tank
- Superflex foam filled tires provide a soft air-like ride while extending tire life
|Drive System||Infinitely variable, fully hydrostatic|
|Tub Capacity||21 cu. f|
|Travel Speed||7.25 mph||11.6 kph|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||7.5 gal|
|Approx. Running Time||hours|
|Lifting Assistance||Forklift Pockets|
|Tires||Superflex foam filled tires|
|Wheel Base||44 in||1117 mm|
|3200 lb||1451 kg|