The MQ Whiteman line of power buggies is expanding with the introduction of the new Multiquip-Whiteman WBH-21EFP Propane Powered Buggy. This model features an 18 horsepower Vanguard engine that’s powered by propane offering extended run time.
UPDATE 7-26-18 unit set to arrive in our physical location today or tomorrow. Below price is based on a drop ship from the mfg to compete with other online dealers that do not stock and includes freight to a commercial address with offloading by the customer, but if you can not wait the current mfg lead time of 2-3 mths please contact for price based on your payment method & Actual Freight ship to details since the unit will have freight a 2nd time unless you elect to pick the unit up.
Please keep in mind these Whiteman-Multiquip Concrete/Landscape Buggies are built for the Pro’s and are not a price point buggy like some of the competition.
MQ WBH 21EFP Propane Power Buggy Brochure (click for pdf)
- Payload capacity 21 cubic foot (595 L)
- Maximum load capacity 3200 Lbs. (1451 kg)
- High density polyethylene tub will withstand the toughest use
- 18 HP Vanguard propane engine with 3 years manufacturers warranty*
- Starting system recoil and electric start
- EPA/CARB compliant fuel system
- Low maintenance – burns cleaner, fewer ensue deposits which affect efficiency and overall maintenance
- Fuel capacity 7.5 gallon baffled tank
- Superflex foam filled tires provide a soft air-like ride while extending tire life
|Drive System||Infinitely variable, fully hydrostatic|
|Tub Capacity||21 cu. f|
|Travel Speed||7.25 mph||11.6 kph|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||7.5 gal|
|Approx. Running Time||hours|
|Lifting Assistance||Forklift Pockets|
|Tires||Superflex foam filled tires|
|Wheel Base||44 in||1117 mm|
|3200 lb||1451 kg|