The Whiteman/Multiquip WBH-16 Power Buggy is the basic model in this series with a 16 Cu. Ft., GX390 Honda Engine, Recoil start for moving building materials and concrete.
Please keep in mind these Whiteman-Multiquip Concrete/Landscape Buggies are built for the Pro’s and are not a price point buggy like some of the competition.
WBH-16 (recoil start)
WBH-16E (electric start)
WBH-16F (foam filled tires)
WBH-16EF (electric start & foam filled tires)
WBH-16EAWD (electric start & all wheel drive)
Price includes freight to a Commercial address if drop shipped direct with offloading by the customer*
UPDATE 6-15-18 One of Three are sold. UPDATE 6-14-18 – Three WBH-16EF units are coming available with a target date of 6-22-18 of being in our stock and available for reshipping, please contact for price based on your payment method & Actual Freight ship to details since the unit will have freight a 2nd time unless you elect to pick the unit up.
Unlike many of our competitors that drop ship all orders, we physically stock the, WBH-16 Standard (5/14/18 sold), WBH-16F (5/1/18 sold F) & WBH16-EF (4/29/18 sold EF) model and in the event a customer needs to ship promptly from our stock to avoid any delay and/or mfg lead time. Please contact us for the additional freight cost from our stock.
As with all of our larger equipment, we welcome a phone call inquiry if you are ready to purchase a Concrete Buggy for a revisit on the price based on your method of payment, qty, ship to location or possibly Will-Call pickup, etc.
The Whiteman WBH-16 Series power material/concrete buggy has earned a reputation as the most durable and dependable design on the market.
- Heavy-duty frame with low center of gravity Increased stability and traction
- Capacity of 16-cubic feet (453 liters)
- Powered by a Honda GX390 engine with recoil start
- Large 5.5-gallon (20.8 liters) fuel tank for extended uninterrupted service
- Forklift pockets for easy loading
- Ideal for concrete placing, landscaping applications, material sub-base distribution, job site cleanup
- Travels up to 7.25 mph (11.5 kph)
- Infinitely variable, fully hydraulic drive system for smooth and steady operation
- Removable Phneumatic tires for easy access to narrow work areas
- Meets ANSI Braking guidelines B56.8-1993
- Optional foam filled tires
MQ Power Buggy Brochure (click for pdf)
|Drive System||Infinitely variable, fully hydrostatic|
|Tub Capacity||16 cu. f|
|Travel Speed||7.25 mph||12 kph|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||5.5 gal|
|Approx. Running Time||8 hours|
|Lifting Assistance||Forklift Pockets|
|Overall Length||103 in||2616.2 mm|
|Overall Width||44 in||1117.6 mm|
|Overall Height||51 in||1295.4 mm|
|Operating Weight||1135 lb||517.1 kg|
|Wheel Base||44 in||1117.6 mm|
|Front Wheel Base Single Wheels||30.75 in||781 mm|
|Max. Load Dual Wheels||2500 lb||1134 kg|
|Max. Load Single Wheels||1000 lb||453.6 kg|
Testimonial on Product:
“Good afternoon, Just received our Power Buggy everything looks great and in great working condition. Very strong unit a whole lot stronger than the ones we used to have to rent from the local rentals places. Thank you so much for your professionalism and standing by your word through the whole process. Very glad we met you and did this awesome investment with your expert knowledgeable help. You will be the one we contact with any other equipment we need to purchase that’s for sure. Have a great day and thank you so much again.”
- Juan Angulo Manager / Estimator Hernandez Masonry LLC of Kennewick, WA