The Bomag BT65 Rammer – Premium Jumping Jack/Tamper is simply one of the best built & high performing rammers you can invest in. Choose the BT60 or BT65 If you want a light weight rammer, but Pound for Pound one of the hardest hitting rammers in the industry.
This is a current and new model, no substitutions. Unlike the others advertising this model, we actually have in our physical stock and with Bomag not doing drop shipments direct another dealer will be subject to their processing time, shipment to that seller and then them reshipping.
Price includes Freight to a Commercial Address with offloading by Customer*
In our Physical Stock and available for same day shipping**
Maintenance/Filter Kit Option includes both Air Filters and Fuel Fitler for an add of $49
Narrow Foot and 13″ wide shoe options available
Bomag BT60 & BT65 Brochure (click for pdf)
Advantages with a Bomag Rammer compared to other mfg’s:
- Made in Germany
- Bomag’s larger rammer, the BT65 hits at 3,822 lbs
- Honda larger engine in the GXR120 (most mfg’s offer the Honda GX100)
- Operating Weight to impact force exceeds the competition at only 150 lbs
- Dual AIr Fitler System w Self Cleaning Air Housing
- Low Engine Oil Alert (engine will not start to protect rammer)
- Hr/Tach Meter
- Adj Height Handle
- 3-2-1 Bomag Warranty (3 yr Spring & Guide Unit – 2 yr Engine – 1 yr Balance)
- Optional Wheel Kit (pic of yellow wheels is current style)
Engine – Honda GXR120 – 3.8 hp.
Blows Per Min. – Up to 705
Impact Force – 3,822 lbs!
Shoe Dimensions (WxL) – 11″ x 13.2″
Travel Speed Per Min. – 66 fpm
Fuel Tank Capacity – .8 gal.
Dimensions & Weights
Overall Length – 28.6″
Overall Width – 13.8″
Overall Height – 40.6″
Operating Weight – 150 lbs.