Manufacturer: Core Cut Diamond Products
The Diamond Products-Core Cut CC6561GK is a strong alternative to the Pro that does not want a diesel engine to deal with. Nothing lack in power on this gas engine Kubota with 61 hp!
Below pics are of the actual saw with 36″ guard on our in stock model. If you have questions regarding a smaller blade setup for this in stock unit, please call. Serious inquiries only please.
Unlike the majority of the other online dealers, we have this saw in our physical inventory and to keep cost down will be priced to be prepaid with a wire transfer or a customer can add for the credit card fees. Shipping from the mfr will always be a lower price, simply subject to their lead times a the time of the order and unlike other online dealers that will state a “general ship in 1-3 days”, this is a special build and typically takes weeks. If you need the saw sooner, simply select the ship from Patriot Stock option for the added freight. Unlike other online dealers, our prices include freight to a commercial address with offloading by the customer.
Solid assortment of blade options in our physical stock also in Diamond Products/Core-Cutt, Husqvarna & Norton Diamonds. Simply let us know what you are cutting and our prices are competitive or lower than anyone else on line for the same blade!
Core Cut CC6561GK Brochure (click for pdf of specs)
Features & Benefits:
- Liquid-cooled Kubota® Gasoline WG2503, spark ignited industrial 61HP engine that is fully complaint with EPA regulations
- Self-propelled Eaton Model 10 transmission
- Fits through a 36” door frame
- Strongest frame on the market
- 4 stage air filter system
- Developed on an industrial diesel engine platform
- Very low noise and vibration
- Electronic fuel injection
- Modern computer engine controls (same as the CC6571D).
- 3-way catalytic muffler that meets the latest EPA & CARB emission requirements
- Specifications similar to CC6549D, but with more power and less noise, vibration and fumes
- Blade shaft tachometer
- Hour meter
- Frame lift
- Telescoping front pointer
- Parking brake
- Cutting depth indicator
- Quick disconnect blade flanges
- Oil bath blade shaft
|Maximum depth of cut with 14” blade:||4-1/2” (3-3/4”-3-speed)|
|Maximum depth of cut with 20” blade:||7-1/2” (6-3/4”-3-speed)|
|Maximum depth of cut with 26” blade:||10-1/2” (9-3/4”-3-speed)|
|Maximum depth of cut with 30” blade:||11-3/4” (11-3/4”-3-speed)|
|Maximum depth of cut with 36” blade:||14-3/4” (14-3/4”-3-speed)|
|Maximum depth of cut with 42” blade:||17-3/4” (17-3/4”-3-speed)|
|Blade shaft diameter:||2”|
|Arbor Size:||1” with drive pin|
|Blade shaft drive:||10 belt|
|Blade mounting:||Right or left|
|Blade raise & lower:||Electro-hydraulic pump|
|Transmission:||Eaton model 10|
|Drive speed:||0-200 feet/minute|
|Air filter:||4 stage|
|Fuel capacity:||9 gallons|