The Multiquip-Mikasa MVH128GH Reversible Plate Compactor is the ideal high-production machines for efficient compaction of sand, gravel and cohesive soils. This model replaced the MVH120VGH.
UPDATE – Sale subject to current in stock availability (single digit qty available). Price includes freight to a Commercial address with offloading by the customer* Unlike the majority of our on-line competitors, we stock this model and usually can ship same day.
MQ Reversible Plate Brochure (click for pdf of models & specs)
- Reliable Honda GX160 engine.
- Fold-out front cover for easy access to all maintenance points.
- Hour/Tachometer to measure machine hour usage and engine RPM.
- Cyclonic pre-cleaner to capture most airborne contaminants for engine protection and extended service life.
- Heavy duty shock mounts to withstand harsh operating environment while reducing vibration to the operator and helping to extend component life.
- Hydraulic controls enables operator to easily switch direction from forward to reverse while also allowing for spot compaction.
- Rugged base plate manufactured from high strength steel for top performance and featuring open design for easy cleanup.
- Steel frame protective guard with fully integrated cage protects the engine from loose debris or dirt while serving as a lifting bar for easy portability.
- Low profile base plate lowers the center of gravity dramatically improving travel speed.
- Optional- tool-free wheel kit, model WHL158 (this model fits the MVH128 & MVH158) $325 when shipped with the plate
|Centrifugal Force||5283 lbf||23.5 kN|
|Exciter Speed||5400 VPM|
|Plate Size||23.2×15.8 in
|Max Forward Speed
|89 ft||27 m|
|Overall Length||40.55 in||1030 mm|
|Overall Width||15.75 in||400 mm|
|Overall Height||38 in||965 mm|
|Operating Weight||268 lb||122 kg|