The Multiquip QP3THX, portable 3” Trash Pump provides 396 GPM, 95 ft. MAX Head, and further offers an extended EPA/CARB certified fuel tank and sound suppressing manifold system. Run time is over 7 hours. A significant engineering design supports a very quiet 71 db(A) operating sound signature.
UPDATE 7-22-21 In our Physical Stock, select ship from Patriot stock if you do not want to wait for the mfg backorder dates. To compete with others online, our advertised price is to ship from the mfg direct to the customer, but this is in our Physical Stock and available for same day shipping* if needed to ship promptly and/or avoid any mfg lead times. Simply select to ship from Patriot Option for same day shipping* or contact us if Residential, Lift Gate, Expedited Services are needed.
Multiquip Trash Pumps Brochure (click for pdf)
Multiquip’s industry trusted pump-end tackles the toughest pumping applications from dewatering to water tank and water truck use. Dual discharge ports increase the productivity and practicality of this gasoline-powered trash pump.
- Unique sound attenuated manifold system.
- EPA/CARB compliant extended run fuel tank.
- Features to tackle the demanding requirements of the Pro Contractors.
- Trusted 7.9HP Honda GX240 gasoline engine.
- Automatic low oil shutdown for the engine is a standard feature.
- Pumps water with solid content as large as 1.5-inch in diameter.
- Maximum lift of 25 feet.
- Can pump up to 396 gallons per minute.
- Dual 3-inch discharge ports to adapt to different applications.
- Silicon/silicon mechanical seal for durability.
- Large cleanout cover removes in seconds without tools.
- Tubular Steel frame for transportation and pump protection.
- Cast Iron impeller and volute for abrasion resistance/long life.
- Aluminum body with cast-iron fittings.
|Suction x Discharge||3 x 3 in
76 x 76 mm
|Max. Water Capacity||396 gpm||1500 lpm|
|Max. Lift||25 ft||7.6 m|
|Max. Head||95 ft||29 m|
|Max. Pressure||41.1 psi||283 kPA|
|Max. Solid Intake||1.5 in||37 mm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||4.2 Gal||16 L|
|Optional Wheel Kit||UWKA|
|Overall Length||30 in||762 mm|
|Overall Width||23.5 in||597 mm|
|Overall Height||23 in||584 mm|
|Operating Weight||188 lb||85 kg|
Link for specs (click for pdf)