Manufacturer: Wacker Neuson
The Wacker Neuson GPS9700A Portable Generator is designed for construction, rental and other demanding applications, these quiet, high-performance, portable generators deliver unmatched tool starting and voltage regulation in a rugged compact package. Excellent for powering single or multiple tools on an entire job site or as emergency or standby power. Built with heavy-duty frames and premium components to provide long, trouble-free operation even in abusive environments. Ideal for powering high starting amperage tools such as compressors, grinders, fusion welders as well as all your Wacker Neuson electric power tools.
UPDATE 7-1-21 Wacker implemented a 6% increase. If a price is posted it reflects the revised cost, please contact us for a current price if there is no price posted.
Unlike many of our online competitors, these are the new line of Wacker Generators and the model we are selling includes the Wheel Kit & this 9.7 is now equipped with a Honda versus the previous model had a Briggs. Electric Start, battery not included.
UPDATE 7-2-21 – In Patriot’s physical stock, but please read for details. If comparing to other dealers, please be aware that Wacker is currently on backorder till estimated end of July, but unlike the majority of our competitors that ship from the mfg and will be subject to their lead times, this model is in our Physical Stock and available for same day shipping, simply select the ship from Patriot option for the added cost to ship a 2nd time*
Commercial address with offloading by the customer*
WackerNeuson GPS9700A NEW Brochure (click for pdf)
- Best in class tool starting and voltage regulation due to a unique step-start generator technology with Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) and separate excitation winding.
- Central GFCI (neutral bonded to ground) sensor system eliminates common GFI outlet failures while offering personal protection on all receptacles including 240 Volt. Meets the latest NEC and OSHA jobsite standard
- Unique auto-idle control with time delay system automatically reduces the engine to a low speed reducing fuel consumption, noise and wear.
- Robust, powder coated steel frame with dual cross-member support, high impact polyethylene fuel tank and heavy duty shock-mounting combine to provide outstanding impact protection.
- Proven Honda GX390 engine with low oil shutdown. Fully compliant with the latest EPA evaporative emissions regulations.
|L x W x H||36.4 x 26.2 x 25.0 in|
|L x W x H – Shipping||44.1 x 28.5 x 29.2 in|
|Shipping weight||396 lb|
|Operating weight||418 lb|
|Circuit breaker AC – 1 Phase 2 Pole||39 A|
|Receptacles||(2)125V, 20A Duplex 5-20R|
|Receptacles||(1)125/250V,30A Twst Lc L14-30R|
|Receptacles||(1)125V,30A Twst Lc L5-30R|
|Receptacles||(1)250V,20A Twst Lc L6-30R|
|Electrical power Maximum Power||9,700 W|
|Electrical power Continuous Power||9,000 W|
|Voltage AC – 1 Phase||120/240 V|
|Power factor||1 cos Φ 1~|
|Generator model||AVR with Brushes|
|Generator insulation (class)||F|
|Power Rating Specification||SAE J1349|
Engine / Motor
|Engine / Motor||Honda GX390|
|Operating performance||20.8 kW|
|RPM / speed||3,600 rpm|
|Tank capacity Oil||1.6 US qt|
|Tank capacity Fuel||9.8 US gal|
|Fuel consumption||1.5 US gal/h|