Manufacturer: Wacker Neuson
The Wacker Neuson RS800A Smooth Drum Roller with a Honda engine is lightweight and highly maneuverable roller has infinitely variable hydrostatic drive for smooth, even accelerations. Excellent choice for the compaction of sand, gravel, soil and asphalt on roadways, walkways, bridges and parking lots. High curb clearance and close side clearance accommodates work adjacent to curbs and walls. Wacker Neuson Item #5000630011 (RS800A) is the listed price or item #5000630012 (RSS800A) with the electric start option item #5000630012
Special pkg w lifting / carrying bracket (in pic for reference only as the units we are selling are new) at no charge $775 savings with this promo and this pkg includes the RSS800A with the Electric Start option (battery not included). Additional details on this pkg below.
UPDATE 7-16-19 Only 3 remain and in our Physical stock. This sale price is limited to ONLY the 4 units we have. To be clear, these are New units and includes freight to a Commercial address with offloading by others. Payment is based on a prepaid wire transfer or cleared business check or add 3% for a credit card. Most dealers are selling at well over $10,500 and another $800 for the lifting bracket!
Qty discounts available, pending payment method and actual freight cost. Please call and serious inquiries only.
- Beveled edge steel drum has adjustable and reversible polyurethane self-cleaning scrapers to prevent soil and asphalt buildup between the frame and the drum giving smooth and uniform services.
- Optional Electric Start model RSS800A does not include battery.
- Automatic breaking system in forward and reverse for greater operator safety.
- Adjustable, enclosed handle improves operator comfort and folds vertically for convenient transportation and storage.
- Transport drive system is fully enclosed, increasing component life for continued operation and higher production.
- Large water tank reduces refill stops for continued operation and higher productivity. Snap-out sprinkling system and in-line filter screen are easily cleaned, reducing downtime.
|Operating weight lb||975||1,000|
|L x W x H Overall in||84 x 33 x 50||85.5 x 33 x 50|
|Drum diameter in||22||22|
|Side clearance Right in||0.9||0.9|
|Side clearance Left in||3.5||3.5|
|Curb clearance Right in||6||6|
|Curb clearance Left in||16||16|
|Centrifugal force lbf||3,400||3,400|
|Linear force Static lb/in||34.5||35.3|
|Linear force Dynamic lb/in||120||120|
|Total linear load lb/in||3,400||3,400|
|Advance travel ft/min||202||202|
|Reverse travel ft/min||150||150|
|Engine / Motor|
|Engine / Motor type||Air-cooled, 4-cycle, single cylinder, gasoline engine||Air-cooled, 4-cycle, single cylinder, gasoline engine|
|Engine / Motor manufacturer||Honda||Honda|
|Operating performance Max. Rated at 3600 rpm hp||9.5||9.5|
|RPM / speed Operating rpm||2,400||2,400|
|Fuel consumption US gal/h||0.9||0.9|
|Tank capacity Fuel US gal||1.8||1.8|
|Tank capacity Water US gal||8||8|