The Wanco Light Tower Series is built for the Pro’s and companies that want to invest in equipment that is built a step above their competitors. Please see the additional pics below of both halide and LED models.
We welcome a call to revisit a price (even if one is posted) based on your freight location, qty, options, payment method, etc as all of these factors effect a final price. Please obtain another price or two on the parallel model and options prior to contacting us so you can be prepared to recognize the savings and move forward with a commitment to save you hundreds, if not thousands. Prices are based on a prepaid wire transfer or cleared check, credit card are an optional payment method that does add to the cost to cover the bank’s fees.
For details, please open the below pdf brochure. The posted price is for the Metal Halide Standard lighting option with the Kubota D1005 diesel engine Wanco model WCLT-4MK106K with standard 2″ ball.
Popular Options (call for pricing if sincerely interested):
- 480 wt LEDs
- 350 wt LEDs
- Dusk to Dawn Auto On/Off
- 240 vt twistlock receptacle
- Cold Start Aid pkg
- Single Electric Winch for Tower Lift
UPDATE 4-3-20 – Wanco has positive stock for more prompt shipping on this Vertical Mast Halide lamp option and the LED options.
Wanco Light Tower Compact Light Tower Specs (click for pdf specs)
- Available in the popular 6kw or 8kw
- Available in LED or Halide
- Available in Kohler or Kubota (D1105 for 8kw) or Mitsubishi diesels
- Trailer chassis is wider than other compacts, drastically improving handling when towing
- The height of the mast sits lower for stowing and easier to adjust lights
- Only compact light tower with dual winch cables on the mast to allow for an even pull from both sides not allowing any kind of binding if the unit is set up unlevel. This also offers a safety backup in the event one of the cables wears out or snaps (no collapsing of the mast)
- The mast is 24.5′ compared to most at 21-23′
- 60 gal fuel tank allowing almost 150 hrs of run time
- As with the majority of Wanco’s line-up, this unit was designed with serviceability in mind. It uses a tabular design allowing complete service access with the removal of only 4 screws
- Tandem Towing to connect units to ea other for onsite multi unit towing
- 62″ wheel base vs other mfgs that are much shorter and less stable
- Galvanized Frames & Mast vs most that are simply painted
- 4 Points of contact for stabilization, most have only 3 points